Vision, Mission and Values
THE BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE PANAMA was established in 2012 with the aim of furthering trade promotion between Panama and the UK. Our membership represents a variety of sectors from legal and tax services to mining. We are a complement to the trade activities carried out by our partners in UK Trade and Investment and the British Embassy in Panama.
To provide members with business opportunities between Panama and the UK through events, seminars and connections.
- Integrity and honesty
- Fair and transparent
- Provide connections between Panamanian and British businesses through networking events.
- Inform and educate members about different issues across multiple sectors through monthly lunches.
- Keep members up to date on significant developments within the Panamanian and British markets.
- Promotion of companies through newsletters, articles, and event sponsorships.
- Provide access to a variety of resources that help drive investment decisions.